3.24.2013

Small Bump

I love this song!
Small Bump by Ed Sheeran


It makes me think about Talmage, Claire and Ava and how I watched my stomach grown and tried to picture each one of them developing inside of me. Just feeling the life inside me brought me such joy and I kept thinking past their births to all the little and big moments we would share in the future.
They were just a small bumps, but they have brought such big joy to our lives!

*side note-I know the last verse has to do with a miscarriage which I have been fortunate enough not to have experienced so far in my life. I have had many family and friends that have and I can't imagine how hard it is to go through. Even though my heart hurts as I listen to the last part, I love the song and message and can't stop hitting the repeat button.

This song brings these images to my mind.
Oh, how I love these little bumps!


No comments: