8.09.2013

Ten Months

Another Month Older.
It really feels like his time in the womb went slower then his time outside.
He is my little happy boy and my heart bursts when I look at him.
I love this age and stage and I regret any amount of time that I have to be parted from him.
(okay maybe I don't regret the turns my husband gets in the night with him).

Oh and he is getting wiggly. This is the one good picture I got. The rest of the pictures fall under the out-take category. 
 Here are a few things he is doing:

-He is finally eating the little Gerber Puff snacks without gagging and acting like he is choking. I still have to break them up, but he is doing it...and loving it.
-He loves food and can mostly hold is sippy cup to drink. He loves cold water.
-He isn't crawling but he is getting up on his knees and rolling around to reach what he wants.
-He can do all the actions to Patty Cake Patty Cake and it is so cute. He looks so proud as he "tosses it in the oven". 
-He gets mad when he is left behind and you walk away. Especially when it is mom walking away.
-He loves playing with balls and now tries to toss them in the air. Looks like he is a true boy.
-He loves his sisters and gets so excited when they play with him.
-He is getting less content to sit in the jumperoo because he wants to be on the floor. He curls his legs and makes it impossible to get his legs in the jumperoo.
-He can finally reach his legs to the floor while in the walker and is starting to move--backwards but that suits him just fine.
-He is starting to talk more rather than just say mamama and dadada. He babbles in a talking voice and looks at you like we should have understood what he just said. I love watching his tongue too because it looks awkward and cute.
-He got mad at Claire when she was getting too close and tried to bite her. Oh no!! Good thing he is all gums still---no teeth on the horizon!
-He loves getting bathed in the big tub and is quite the little splasher.
-Last but not least there has been no change in the fact that he is a Mommy's boy. I am still his #1 and I revel in it!!!



While taking the pictures, he figured out how to make the rocking chair rock and he got so excited. (Don't mind my wierd voice..I was trying to brush my teeth and really needed to spit but I had to hurry the capture the moment.)

(Still working to get this video uploaded)

Here's another clip of Claire doing what she would love to do 24/7. Talmage is a good sport.





No comments: