2.02.2013

Four Months Old and Growing




I Just Can't Get Enough Of This Little Lover Boy!!!

I seriously SMOOCH him every few minutes (maybe seconds) from dawn until dusk.
Tyson refers to me as "the mauler" which is sooo exaggerated, but I do love to nuzzle and smooch him lots...and lots...and lots! 
Lucky for me he seems to love every second of it.  He is so snuggly and loving and when he is feeling fiesty he tries to eat my face right back...and I love it!

Here is what our Boy Toy is doing right now:

Wants everything in his mouth, his hands, toys, burp rag, my finger.  He is perfecting the art of getting toys to his mouth to chew on.
Along with the chewing is the drool.  He has never spit up much but we may need to start wearing bibs to help with the drool.
 He loves his floor play gym.  He lies under it or sits in front of it on his bumbo and loves all the things to grab and eat.
Scooting on his back.  With all the kicking and pushing with his feet he has become good at scooting on his back and changing which direction he is facing.  Sometimes we find he has scooted completely out of his floor gym. 
(No more lay him on the bed while I take a quick bathroom break)
He is really good at keeping his pacifier in now and seems to be forgetting about the thumb (Yay!)
He still perfers being papoosed to my chest to sleep and is definitely a
 "Mamas Boy."
If you sing softly to him while cuddling, he joins in with a soft cooing.  It is to die for!
He loves when we hold him above our heads and pretend he is flying. He apparently has not inherited both his parents fear of heights.
 Grabs everything and anything with an iron fist and the girls have discover the hard way. When they lean over to talk to him he grabs chunks of their hair. While they are developing bald spots I get the pleasure of having my nose honked with every feeding.  It's a good incentive to keep his nails short.

Here are some cute pics from this last month where he is doing what he does!


His stats from the doctors office are
Weight: 14.3 lbs 38% percentile
Height: 25.2 inches 60% percentile
The Good News is that his stats are consistently going up on the percentage charts and he has reached the normal range for height.
We Heart Our Talmy Boy!













No comments: