9.13.2013

Entertainment

These kiddos provide a lot of entertainment.
Here are just a few gems from the last few weeks.

Ava has been talking about her big brother Ben for a little while. She often expresses her dislike of being the oldest and having the most responsibility. The only time she recognized that being the oldest was a good thing, was when Ambria (my great niece) pointed out to her that she will be the first to get a cell phone. Well, Ava decided to create Ben herself and she was really happy to show him off. She made sure he was taller because that signifies (to her) that he is older.


Dress-ups are a constant around here. Today we got the pleasure of having Meredia and Rapunzel in our home.  I didn't think i was every going to get Claire to take off the wig!


We are starting em' young around here. 
Tyson gave Talmage a ski magazine in hopes of starting the brain washing early.
Talmage was captivated...(by the crinkling paper).


The girls love seeing this sight every morning.  They always say we need to rescue the jail bird!



Claire has really matured and often enlightens me with all sorts of 3 year old deep thoughts.
One day last week she was very excited when she noticed that her monkey water bottle was folding his arms "just like Jesus tells us to do". I love how observant she is (except when it is directed at me and any blemish I might have). I hope I can teach her to use that Power of Observation to look for opportunities to serve and help people.


Love my little crew!!

No comments: